We make it easy to reach us.
Have a question about loans or deposit accounts? Reporting a lost or stolen credit card? Or do you suspect identity theft? No matter what you need to know, we're here to help you. And please remember that if it's outside of normal business hours, you can access your EMUCU accounts through online banking, our mobile banking app, or at any CO-OP ATM.
- Phone numbers for EMUCU offices: 734-487-1033 or 866-923-2385
- Email address for EMUCU offices: email@example.com
- For security purposes, please do not include any confidential or sensitive information such as account, credit/debit or social security numbers in email messages.
- EMUCU Contact Center Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.; Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- After-hours number for lost or stolen Visa cards: 1-800-991-4965
- Mailing address: EMUCU, P.O. Box 7850, Ann Arbor, MI 48107-7850
- Administrative offices: 340 E. Huron St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Routing number: 272-476-543
- Fraud assistance: If you received an email regarding suspicious activity on your account, please call 866-923-2385.
- Sponsorships: If you would like EMUCU to sponsor your organization or event, please complete our request form.
- Media inquiries: Please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.