We offer a wide range of services for your convenience.
At an EMUCU branch, we can send wire transfers, issue cashier's checks, notarize documents, and provide you with Visa® gift cards.
EMUCU provides incoming and outgoing domestic and international wire transfer services. Receiving a wire to your EMUCU account costs $10. You will need to provide the following information to the financial institution sending the funds:
Please click here to download a paper form.
- EMUCU Address: Eastern Michigan University Credit Union, P.O. Box 7850, Ann Arbor, MI 48107-7850
- ABA Routing Number: 2724-7654-3
- EMUCU SWIFT Code: UMCUUS33
- You'll also need to know your credit union account number
- If you are sending money to another financial institution, please call EMUCU at 734-487-1033 or 866-923-2385, so we can guide you through the wire transfer process.
Signatures are notarized to protect against document fraud, and to certify that a signature is genuine. Notary services are available at all EMUCU branch locations.
- Free for members
- $10 for non-members
- No appointment required
A signature guarantee is a form of authentication issued by a credit union and other financial institutions to verify the legitimacy of a signature. This type of guarantee is often used in situations where financial instruments are being transferred.
- $10 fee (service only available to members)
- EMUCU can guarantee signatures on values up to $500,000
- Please call ahead if you need signature services
For some transactions, a personal check isn't suitable. EMUCU can provide you with a cashier's check to help you complete your purchase.
- Use for real estate closings, auto purchases, apartment deposits, etc.
- Guaranteed and available at all branch locations
EMUCU Visa® gift cards are the perfect present for any friend or family member.
- Available in amounts from $25 to $1,000
- Accepted anywhere in U.S. where Visa® cards are accepted
- Safer than cash
- Purchase at any EMUCU branch
|Gift Card Amount
Quickly calculate the amount of funds you've accumulated in coins and receive paper currency in exchange, using coin-counting machines at EMUCU branches